The Fishbone Diagram is a very powerful tool used in process improvement. It helps identify the cause and the effect, and sometimes a condition is established. Some of the reasons why this tools is effective because it:
– Study a problem/Issue to determine the root cause
– Study the potential reasons why a process/ product is having difficulties, problems, breakdowns, and failure
– Identify area for data and information facts collections
– To evaluate why a process is not performing properly or producing the desired results.
– It allow the team to capture everyone’s ideas & thoughts in a structured manner.
If you would like a copy of the diagram to use for your business, email me at email@example.com. I have it in a Word format as well.
Courtesy of Albany Technical College: Quality Assurance Program:Process Improvements
Published by Peavy and Associates' Business Services
Peavy and Associates' Business Services, Inc. is a consulting firm that provides the following services
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Audits and Reviews
Financial Statements Preparation
Business Plan Writing
Business Development and Consulting
Learning Development - Quickbooks Training, Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations, Power Platform, Power BI, CRM, Business Central
We also help with:
Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
Business Funding (SBA loans, Working Capital , and Federal Funding)
Employee Retention Credits
Peavy and Associates' has been successfully performing these services for many different businesses throughout the years. Ratings and great performance is known on multiple sites!
Try us out today! Contact us at 678-667-7988 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
View more posts