Over the past few years, Georgia has been rapidly growing and booming with small businesses. Georgia has become a hub for innovation and creative ideas, a place where entrepreneurs can come to act on their aspirations. Atlanta, GA is the named the 7th top city in the United States to start a small business in. Most of Georgia’s revenue comes from small businesses. So what are the challenges for small business ? Staying in operation, funding, keeping a consistent cash flow. These are just to name a few. Many consultants, such as myself, have seen over the years, how businesses begin and in the next 6 months or few years, close. So what do you we do to decrease the chances of that happening? First, lets educate our small business owners and inspired entrepreneurs.
There are several advantages for outsourcing back office office work to firms or individuals, especially for small businesses, startups, busy offices, traveling professionals, and entrepreneurs. These perks are:
- Avoidance of payroll and its taxes
- Paying for hourly rates that is not affordable
- Paying for services when needed, and not someone “riding” the clock
- Having someone available to you all the time when need, someone you can depend on even after “normal business hours”
Oh the list can go on and on! Here’s the thing, there are several virtual assistant companies out there, who helps with email handling, scheduling appointment, social media, booking travel arrangements, etc. What about the heavy duty work? The work that executives do that they need assistance with? For instance:
- Review of important documentations
- Preparing Presentations for their meetings
- Preparing business documents (reports, agendas, minutes, memos, policies)
- Help with human resources functions
- Help with business operations
- Project management services
- Assistance with special projects
- Financial management of the business
These are the services we, Peavy and Associates, considers to complex upper management administrative duties. From the operations to the financial aspect of the business, you may need help with because either you or your department is overwhelmed with work already, or maybe working on a special project to meet deadlines. The daily activities began to pile up and become unintended, this is why back office support is needed.
Contact us today to learn more at 678-667-7988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we provide back office support? Our team serve as your company’s administrative team. We represent your company in a very professional and respectable manner. We perform back office support for Medical Offices, CPA firms, Management Consulting firms, and IT consulting firms. No task is left incomplete. You are kept informed of the work being performed. You may also click on this link http://bit.ly/16xIEv5 to download our brochure.
Financial Management – When you need your company’s accounting records done right. We are the people to call. Expert users of Quickbooks (Desktop and Online) Sage 50, Xero, Wave, Mint, and now Microsoft Dynamics AX. It’s not about just recording transactions, but recording transactions, performing month end – year end closing, right an in accordance to the General Accepted Accounting Principles). We help businesses with financial and managerial accounting. We analyze your company’s financial growths, opportunities, and threats by performing comparative analysis, financial analysis. Contact us to request a proposal or verifiable references.!
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Month End and Year -End Closing
- Monthly and Yearly Financial Statements Preparations
- Budgeting and Forecasts
- Tax Reparation and Planning (Business and Individuals)
Back Office Support Services – Are you a small business or entrepreneur who needs help with administrative tasks? We understand business owners focus on the financing activities and driving customers to their businesses. These functions are very essential to a business, but are not the functions to keep the business operations running smoothly. Neglecting (not intentionally) the administrative duties of your business may have harmful impact on your business. For example:
- MIssing a potential customer call or email
- Forgot to pay your business taxes or vendors
- Forgot to invoice a client to collect your fees
The list goes on and on! We are here to make sure these tasks are well maintained. We use lean management principles to help create a continuous workflow process in small businesses, like integrating cost effective systems that can be helpful to the back office. Once the setup is complete, we then organize and structure tasks, and finally perform the back office services below.
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Customer Services
- Preparing and composing business documents
- Invoicing customers
- Social Media Management
- CRM systems management
- Data Entry
- Electronic Filing and Organizing
- Scheduling and Time Management
Medical Secretarial Support Services – Did I mention we also perform quality medical billing services? Do you need a team who help reduce your Aging Accounts Receivables? We dispute denials, re-submit claims, and submit appeals. All staff members have college education and work experience in health information technology. Contact Us for More details!
- Patient Scheduling
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Payment Posting
- Customer Service
- Electronic and Manual claims submission
- Patient Schedule Reconciliation
- Insurance Verifications
- Insurance and Self Pay collections
Check out My Profile of Business Support Services on Thumbtack! https://www.thumbtack.com/ga/albany/administrative-assistants/quality-accounting-management-consulting
When business owners, departments, or key executives are overloaded with work, they rely on a team to assist them with their tasks. Mostly, are seeking someone or a team to help them meet deadlines and complete a project. Others need someone to help them structure and analyze their business process. Basically, when you are overwhelmed or feel all over the place with work, you outsource your services to a back office team.
A company that provides you will business support services can help you with any task you need. If they have advance technical capabilities, services can be performed remotely or occasionally onsite. Try a team out today or call us at 678-66-7988 or email us at email@example.com.
#outsourcing #backoffice #businesssupport #businessmanagement #managementconsulting #assistants
Our company is about professional development. We inspire entrepreneurs, students, adult seeking new opportunities with helpful tips to use and imply for the career future. Check out out blog at : http://bit.ly/RIKecV
We are happy to announced that we have joined the following organizations:
– Lean Six Sigma Standardization Associations
– International Association for Six Sigma Professionals: Value Chain Group
– Lean 6 Society
The Fishbone Diagram is a very powerful tool used in process improvement. It helps identify the cause and the effect, and sometimes a condition is established. Some of the reasons why this tools is effective because it:
– Study a problem/Issue to determine the root cause
– Study the potential reasons why a process/ product is having difficulties, problems, breakdowns, and failure
– Identify area for data and information facts collections
– To evaluate why a process is not performing properly or producing the desired results.
– It allow the team to capture everyone’s ideas & thoughts in a structured manner.
If you would like a copy of the diagram to use for your business, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have it in a Word format as well.
Courtesy of Albany Technical College: Quality Assurance Program:Process Improvements