“To provide quality consulting and supportive services to clients that will result in a positive and effective outcome for their business.”
What We Do
We perform Small Business Workshops across the U.S. !
We provide affordable accounting, payroll, and tax services to businesses.
We also offer:
Financial Statements Preparations
Audit, and Reviews.
Business Processes Improvement and Implementation .
Learning Development Training (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Finance and Operations, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Architecture, Power Apps and Power BI). We also provide Quickbooks Training to small businesses ! Performed Onsite or Virtual
How Do Our Small Business Training Manual Help You As A Business Owner ?
- Understanding the Tax Laws for Your Entity Type
- Know the Accounting Basics
- Best Business Practices
- Setting up Business Processes and Workflow
- Strategizing with the Financial Statements
Get A Copy to Learn Self Pace !
Need Hands On or Virtual Training ? We Provide that too ! One-On-Session Sessions and Group Trainings
Want to Schedule a Consultation? We provide 30 mins free consultations!
Need Funding for Your Business ?
We have partnered up with many funding institutions that helps with loans for Self Employed or Gig Workers, Working Capital, Line of Credit , and SBA loans. We also get notices of “private” and “state funded” grants we can help you prepare for !
If you are looking to expand, grow, and build your business, get started with this link! davidallencapital.com/101769230 We also have other options available. If you will like our guidance on getting funded. Just Contact us !
Need Help Obtaining the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) ?
Small Business whose businesses were effected in 2020 and 2021 can receive the ERC. See if you qualify ! Get up to 26,000 per employee! Also, it’s non-payback ! Let us help you get qualified and funded !
Our Blog and Tips
- Obtaining A Business Loan: Things You Should Before You ApplyAn informational blog to help you prepare for a business loans. This gives your insight of business lending and what to do to help you get qualified for loans.
- How to Properly Record PPP Forgiveness in Your Accounting SystemThis short training is for small business owners and my DIYers of bookkeeping. Understand this applies only to the rules that Congress passed in Dec. 2020, it maybe subject to change. We are following their guidelines and changes to keepContinue reading “How to Properly Record PPP Forgiveness in Your Accounting System”
- Why Not Start Your Own Virtual Business ?Use your skills to start your own business virtually! we can help !